Wednesday, 10/04 - Student Council
Week of Respect
The Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (P.L.2010, c.122) requires that the week beginning with the first Monday in October of each year be designated as the Week of Respect in New Jersey to recognize the importance of social and emotional learning and character education. School districts, are required to observe the week by providing age-appropriate instruction focused on preventing Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying. Please see the themes for each day of the week. Thank you Mrs. Ramirez for organizing!
- Monday – Wear Blue for National Bullying Prevention Day
- Tuesday – Wear your favorite sport shirt or jersey to Team up Against Bullying
- Wednesday – Wear mismatched socks as School is a place to be yourself
- Thursday – Post it! Students will post words that mean Respect
- Friday – Wear Franklin Gear or Red! Together we Stand!
Assessment Information for 23-24 School Year
Please click on the following link for information regarding testing for students this year.
YMCA Child Care - Sign up in case you need it!
Click her for information on signing up for Child Care
Click here to join!
Looking to play for the Fireballs?
Click on this link to sign up for Franklin Sports!
October 9 - Professional Development Day - No Students
Week of October 9 - Fire Prevention Week
Week of October 16 - Kindness Week
October 31 - 12:50 Dismissal/Halloween Parties/Parade