The Franklin Township Board of Education in Warren County, NJ is now accepting applications for the following positions for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are an individual that desires to use your talents to positively impact students, please consider joining our family of amazing educators. Interested candidates may submit their resumes to Matt Eagleburger, CSA; 52 Asbury-Broadway Road, Washington, NJ 07882 or to email@example.com .
Director of Special Services/Assistant Principal
Qualifications: Principal and/or School Administrator/Director of Student Personnel Services. 5 years as a Special Educator or 2 years as a CST member.
Supervises: Special Education, Special Education Teachers and Paraprofessionals, CST Personnel, Support Services
Basic Function: Responsible for the leadership, coordination, and supervision of programs and personnel for Special Education, Child Study Team, Affirmative Action, HIB, Home Instruction, Crisis Intervention, paraprofessionals and alternative intervention strategies. (Subject to variation based on selected candidate’s experience). Knowledge and experience in Early Childhood to coordinate and implement programs in Early Childhood/Preschool Program.
Paraprofessional (Classroom Aide)
Teacher – Elementary Education and Special Education certification required
Preschool Teacher – P3 certification required
Part Time Child Study Team Secretary
- Assists the Child Study Team Director by performing secretarial and administrative assistant type duties
- Has knowledge of Frontline, a computer-based special education database system.
- Has basic knowledge of Special Education and 504 laws for New Jersey.
- Ability to develop and maintain law-compliant timelines.
- Experienced in preparing required state reports
- Good oral and written communication skills; good telephone skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, parents, & administrators